Saturday, August 29, 2009

Disneyland


I took a last minunte week long vacation from work. It was much needed. My health had been suffering from all the stress in my life. Being a single mom is tough. Luckily I have the best stress releiver ever. Brayden! James and I took him to Disneyland a few years ago and thought we sould take him again. Boy... Were we wrong! The pictures are great. We only have a few because Brayden did NOT enjoy Disneyland. He didn't want to go on rides. Didn't want to walk around and play in toon town. The whole time he said he wanted to go home. Thank god we got the tickets for free.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I don't think I've ever heard of a kid not liking Disneyland. He is a hoot.

    And keep up the good work Krisit, you are a GREAT mom.

    ReplyDelete