Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog. Work and life has been hectic as usual. Doing my best to provide everything Brayden needs to be happy and healthy. It's not always easy but Brayden gets me through the hard times. He is the best. My favorite MAN by far.
He's so sweet.Every morning he picks me a flower at school and gives me a kiss. That's all I need to get me through the day. I usually have to get help picking him up from school due to my hectic work schedule.Thank You James and Mom. You both are life savers. Couldn't do it without your love and support. But when I get home Brayden has a flower and a kiss waiting for me. He is truly my love my life
I miss you all and hope you enjoy the pictures. More to come.....

2 comments:

  1. Kristi- Thanks for posting all the pictures. I love looking at them all! Brayden is such a sweetheart! You are such a hardworker and I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great mother to Brayden, he is becoming such a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not even begin to tell you the sweetest joy that came over me when I saw these pictures. Kristi he is such a beautifull little guy. I wish we could be closer to share all the sweet little moments. I would have loved seeing him on his new board at the beach, or eating up some of those yummy rocks he was serving!!! I can not believe how much he looks like Logan. The two pictures that just kill me are the ones with his hat backwards. I just fell in love all over. Such a handsome little guy. We are trying to plan a trip real soon to come and visit. I will keep you posted. Thanks for taking such good care of my boy and being there for him. I will call you sometime this week. Love ya

    ReplyDelete